pinched from deense who had it as a thing from somewhere….
1. What is the one book that you reread over and over again?
One – ooh – hard to say… I read a lot of my books multiple times… there isn’t “one” I can pinpoint.
2. What is your favourite genre?
Umm – mostly literary fiction, maybe a bit of Magic Realism – though I have to admit that fantasy is something I come back to when I need a bit of a break from reality!
3. Do you usually buy your books or visit the library?
I hate borrowing books – I have to own them and read them again!
4. Who is your favourite author?
Tim Winton, Barbara Kingsolver, Neal Stephenson
5. What book have you read that you absolutely hated?
The DaVinci Code – a terrible thief of my time… one of the worst books ever written – just goes to prove that bestseller is a term of abuse! Oh – and Bridget Jones’s Diary – AND that awful “I want to live in another country” tripe – “Under the Tuscan Sun” – blerghhhh
Oh – and I like this one!
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Sister Sabre of Courteous Debate.
PS: Why am I worried – my puppy is sick and at the vet – anyone got a direct line to St Francis?