1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?
Sessioned in NYC, shopped in San Francisco
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions and will you make more for next year?
Ah – I can’t remember 🙂 I don’t really believe in resolutions to be honest…
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
An ex-colleague of mine did – but not anyone really close.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My dog Buffy
5. What countries did you visit?
United States – and Auckland airport 😉
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Ooh – well I always need more fetish wear 😉 otherwise my life is pretty cool
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Sadly it will be May 16 – the day I didn’t exist (flew out of SF on May 15 and arrived Syd 17th) and the day Buffy died 🙁
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Traveling and playing in the US
9. What was your biggest failure?
I made a few misjudgments but no failures…
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No – a few coughs and colds
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Lots and lots of fabulous toys and fetish wear!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mistress Serena for returning to Mistressing with me 😀
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I try not to let other people affect how I feel that much – but I was a bit disappointed in a few people.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Fetish wear, travel, toys, good wine – happy things
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Traveling to the US and meeting (and beating) a lot of people I’ve only known from on-line
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Trashy pop music I’m afraid.
Madonna – Hung Up and the Pussycat Dolls – Don’t cha
Oh and sonicanimation – Love Puppet
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: Happier or sadder? Thinner or fatter? Richer or poorer?
About the same for all I’d say – maybe a bit richer 😉
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Yoga, spending time outdoors camping and hiking
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
What – I just finished xmas! No more please 😉
21. Did you fall in love in 2005?
Stayed in love
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
The Biggest Loser, America’s Next Top Model, Survivor – trashy reality TV how I love thee
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No – I don’t hate anyone – but there are a few people who have disappointed me
26. What was the best book you read?
You know – I can’t say… I’ve read so many – I’m going to take deense‘s lead and keep a list now – nods… Some of the highlights were Bastard out of Carolina, the George R Martin and Robin Hobb fantasy books for pure fun, did I read Ian McEwan’s Attonement this year? I think so… hmmm – lots anyway
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I don’t really think I made any – maybe the Dresden Dolls?
28. What did you want and get?
A latex catsuit from DeMask (thanks ozibootslave)
Knee high leather fetish boots with 6″ heels
An authentic Lochgelly tawse
29. What did you want and not get?
Lots of stuff – but nothing too important
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
MurderBall, Harry Potter, Narnia
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I can’t remember what I was doing – and that would be telling (but I’m younger than Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry and Kylie Minogue)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A sub who was into cutting and blade play
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
High Fetish Diva or total scruff
34. What kept you sane?
All those wonderful subs who give me so much of themselves…
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Angelina Jolie, Tana Umanga
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
My Great Aunt and Grandmother
38. Who was the best new person you met?
And I met some online friends irl – Mistress Wynter and Miss Troy Orleans in NYC and Mistress Minax in Chicago (though we hung out more in SF)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005
The more true you are to yourself and your kinks as a ProDomme the more successful you become…
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
Nothing fits too neatly really maybe sonicanimation’s Love Puppet.
Have a very Happy New Year everyone – play safe and I’ll see you all next year!