Happy 2007 to everyone!
1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Studied Branding and Piercing with Fakir
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I don’t make resolutions
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes – my friends K and A had a baby girl
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes – my uncle Terry
5. What countries did you visit?
Vanuatu and the United States (twice)
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
I didn’t lack for anything!
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
16th July when I both gave and recieved my first brandings
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Studying with Fakir, sucessfully passing two gradings in Kung Fu, deepening my yoga practice
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not always being considerate of important people in my life
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nothing big – shoulder problem and sore hips
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
my friends and family
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mostly just public figures – though there are a few scene people who need to step back and take a look at themselves…
14. Where did most of your money go?
the ususal 😉 toys, travel, fetish wear
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Lupe Fiasco – Kick Push
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: Happier or sadder? Thinner or fatter? Richer or poorer?
Happier, Thinner, Richer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Planning and writing
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
Yes (and stayed in love as well)
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
America’s Next Top Model – but I only ever watch bits and pieces
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No – though there are a couple of people I’m more wary of than before
26. What was the best book you read?
Ooh – hard to pick – I read quite a lot this year…
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
oh – hard to say… I’ve been enjoying a few things but I don’t know if they’d count as a great discovery….
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
An autoclave (though that should be remedied very soon!)
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Had my hair and nails done, dinner with family – old enough!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I don’t think there’s any one thing – I’ve had a fabulous year (again)
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
A choice – High Fetish Glamour or very scruffy
34. What kept you sane?
Yoga and Kung Fu
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
no one – I like real people
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I wasn’t paying much attention to be honest 🙁
37. Who did you miss?
I miss alphapup since he moved back to the US
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Neo, my Sifu, I’d met liquidskin before – but really only got to know him well this year…
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
That there are no barriers to achieving what you want from life… and that people are generally welcoming and friendly. Also be careful what you ask for because you’ll probably get it…
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
Stone Roses – I wanna be adored